COVID-19 Prevention: General Reminders for Weekend/Holiday/Vacation
As the epidemic continues, please be reminded to follow the general guideline for epidemic prevention during weekend/holiday/vacation (suggestions from Taiwan CDC).
- Keep good personal hygiene habits: wash hands properly, cover cough and sneeze, avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Keep your room well ventilated.
- Avoid crowded places with close contact and intense clustering. Avoid places with poor ventilation. People with chronic disease or people with low immune systems should avoid going to such places. It is suggested to make video calls instead of meeting in person to avoid clustering.
- If you cannot avoid visiting crowded places, please wear a mask at all times for protection.
- When you go out, please remember to:
- Keep hands clean (wash hands with soap or use hand sanitizer)
- Practice social distancing (1.5 meter indoor and 1 meter outdoor). If unable to keep social distance, please wear a mask.
- Avoid crowded places.
- For tourist spots, check the following website: https://1968.freeway.gov.tw
- Please avoid going to those places with red light (very crowded) or yellow light (crowded).
- When dining out, it is suggested to choose take out if the seats are too close to each other or the space is not well-ventilated.
- When gathering with friends, avoid chatting while eating. Wear a mask when chatting after a meal.
- After returning home, wash hands thoroughly with soap.
- If fever, respiratory symptoms, diarrhea, smell or taste dysfunction occurs, please wear a mask and seek medical assistance immediately. Avoid using public transport and do not go to public areas.
Thank you and take care!